Debbie Marie Cunningham
I love to help clients resolve life challenges and achieve success in personal and professional life.
Professional development & education
- Diploma Counselling with Te Pu O Anamata 2018
- First Aid Training 2016
- Aotearoa Waka Experience Partner 2015
- Practitioner Assistant Trainer Certification 2015
- Solution Focused Therapy Certificate with Michael Durrant 2012
- Certificate in Te Ara Reo Maori (Level 2) TWOA 2012
- ICI Coaching Certification 2011
- NLP Master Practitioner 2011
- NLP Practitioner Certification 2011
- Advocacy Training: Inclusion Aotearoa 2010
- National Certificate in Social Services (Level 4) 2002
I have a membership with the New Zealand Association of Counsellors (NZAC).
- Excellent knowledge of human psychology and behaviour with immense interest for working with different people.
- Exceptional communication, listening, time management, and organizational skills.
- Sympathetic, empathetic, and patient attitude with positive thinking.
- Ability to engage and motivate people in taking up and overcoming challenges.
- Highly efficient at handling multiple responsibilities and executing duties responsibly.
- Passionate Neuro-Linguistic Coach.
- Strong ability to create a positive, affirming framework to help guide and navigate others through personal and career goals.
Other online profiles:
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like to make an appointment.
Counsellor, Registered with NZAC